Helping Our Rockland County Not-For-Profits
Contact: Jody Addeo, (845) 570-9067
Register to be a volunteer at
- Need volunteers in the following categories:
- Support Group Facilitator
- Community Educator
- Faith Outreach Representative
- Walk to End Alzheimer’s
- The Longest Day
Dinorah D’Auria, Psy.D, Chief Clinical Officer, 845-825-2334
- Need medical supplies – Disinfectant wipes, masks, face shields, gloves, gowns, and other personal protective equipment. To be utilized by Arc HealthResources medical clinic and in Arc residences, where nearly 200 people with disabilities reside.
- Need Direct Support Staff to work in our residences located throughout Rockland County. Hiring on a per diem basis up to full time hours. Call 845-267-2500 x3746 or x3723 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Celia Solomita, 845-507-4070 |
- Need of protective masks (particularly N95 respirator masks) for our staff who work tirelessly in Group 五星棋牌s that serve people with intellectual and developmental disabilities in Rockland County.
- Need of PPEs for these employees in the event of a Coronavirus outbreak in one (or more) of our residential programs.
Contact: Helene Guss, 845-368-5570 |
- Need Covid testing kits and PPE supply including face shields, N95 respirator masks (Niosh approved)
- Surgical/procedural masks (Niosh approved).
Contact: Nathan Mungin III, 845-425-8910 |
- Food items, shopping bags
- Cleaning products: bleach, wipes, hand sanitizer, soap, paper towels
- Gloves and masks
Contact: Sharon Martini, (845) 624-6325
- Need volunteers to do deliveries by registering at
- Need medical supplies including masks and gloves
Volunteer contact: Guadalupe Fishman at
Food Donations contact: Jim Burton at Jim@peopletopeopleinc.org.
- Need volunteers to pack grocery bags and assist in the curbside pickup of those bags by People to People clients. Volunteer hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. with extended hours on Thursday to 6:30 p.m.
- Need food donations – Drop off at the back entrance of the People to People Food Pantry at the hours listed above.
- Need Personal Protective 五星棋牌, new in original packaging. Disinfectant wipes, masks, face shields, gloves, and other personal protective equipment.